Friday night was the ward Spaghetti Sauce Cook Off and silent auction to help raise money for Girls Camp. Thanks to a little help from Ally's dad, I made some yummy sauce and entered the contest. I didn't win but my sauce was gone by the end of the evening so I think everyone liked it! Ally auctioned off 12 hours of babysitting and I auctioned off a trip to Wheeler Pass (in Mike, Dad, and my Jeeps). Ally's babysitting went to two families that live in our neighborhood and we sold 7 seats for the Jeep tour. Tom and I bought several things including a new ab exercise machine and some babysitting hours from some girls in our ward. I think they were able to raise a lot of money! Aden had his friend Braxton come with us and they had fun playing hide and seek during the dinner.
 |
| At the theater with post movie glow. Even though it was after midnight, they were pumped up! |
After the Ward dinner, Tom took the kids and I to see the Avengers. I am not typically interested in blockbuster action movies but it was a fun movie. Tom and the kids LOVED it an are anxiously awaiting the sequel.
 |
| The kids thought it was funny when my hair was flying out sunroof of Tom's truck |
No comments:
Post a Comment