We had a little bit slower week than last. I have been working very hard to prepare for the start of the Desert Suzuki Institute, Tom has worked around the clock for a Switch deadline, and Ally & Aden have been practicing hard for the institute. But we did manage a few fun moments hear and there. This is our week in review...
Happy 7/11 Day!
Free small slurpees for everyone!!! A fun cold treat on a hot summer day!
You can see Ally has on her Girl's Camp t-shirt. She had Girl's Camp Finale Activity that night.
Friday we were supposed to join Mike, Jen, and Jer for their ward swimming party but it was canceled due to bad weather. So we hung out with them at their house. Jen made a yummy dinner and Mike and I chatted about Jeeps and cameras. That lead to a light painting adventure that lasted until the wee hours of the morning. Chuck (Mike's friend) joined us and we went all over to find good places to set up the cameras. Here are some of my favorites of the night.
My first attempt at making an orb. I think I need to practice. Looks more like a glowing slinky.
We were creating cool ghost images.
I think this is Aden running through the park with a LED headlamp on.
We turned Ally into a creepy green ghost.
Ally making a cute heart
My version of a light rainbow.
My second attempt at making an orb. This is a little better but still needs work.
This is my favorite one of Ally. It really does look like a ghost is hovering near that tree.
When we got home (at about 1:30am), Tom was asleep. Our dog Gypsy, who is deathly afraid of going upstairs because the cat will attack, braved the stairs to go and sleep with Tom. I guess she was more afraid of the lightening and thunder than she was of the cat. It was really cute to see her there.
Had to take a picture cuz there is nothing better than mud on a Jeep! This was Saturday morning before the gym.
Ally working hard at LifeTime Fitness. We now have her on the membership so she can come all the time. She is a great workout partner. I love that we have this fun and healthy hobby to share together!
We also got in a little rock climbing while we were at the gym.
Look at those killer shoulders!
Aden gets to the top of almost every wall he tries! He is a little monkey!!
There isn't a situation where she doesn't look cute!!!!!
Up, up and away!
Almost to the top! He makes it up this 3 story wall every time.
Then, we hit the gym's beautiful pool.
Way in the distance you can see Aden coming out of one of the slides.
Aden swimming laps
I think he might need to work on his form.
He has officially lost his two front teeth. The tooth fairy came and left $2! But even more exciting than that was the fairy dust everywhere and the fairy footprints on his bed.
Sitting by the pool
Catching some rays
Looking weird
This is Ally's "yo" face
Super serious
Gotta love the underwater iphone camera
Giving the camera a wink
Say Cheese!
Underwater handstand
Crazy ripple shadows
Cannonball!!!!
Everyone looks at us strange when we get in the pool with my iphone. This is our attempt at a family photo in the pool.
Just plain cool
I got to see this beautiful sunset while in the pool at the gym. So awesome!
Ally and the sunset.
Saturday night, I FINALLY got to have a date with my husband! I hadn't seen him in over a week because he has been working so much. But the weather was a litte crazy. We floated all the way down the 215 to Switch where he showed me all that he and the team have been working on.
Then we went to Town Square and had dinner at the Yard House. This is a funny picture of Tom. It makes him look like his has a tiny head and huge hands.
Ready and gorgeous for church. We needed pictures for the DSI program booklet so I snapped these this morning.
Ally is so pretty!
I love the toothless grin!!
I was making my famous chocolate chip cookies and I caught Aden stealing some of the brown sugar.
Ally is always willing to help. She is probably a better cook than me.
Our yummy Sunday treat!
Took a picture with the lid on the cake plate. It is such a pretty dish.
Now we that we have all written in our journals and had some time to rest, we are going to enjoy a family dinner and watch a movie together.

































No comments:
Post a Comment