Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Party 2013

For Super Bowl weekend, we camped at Kim and Daves house with the RV.  It was a great chance to test run the RV in a "dry camp" situation.  We had a lot of fun, yummy food, and I even caught myself yelling at the TV a few times.  Of course, I had to pick the opposite team as my mother-in-law, Connie, just to make things interesting.

Who doesn't love smores while "camping"?

Tom was very proud of his TV installation and the ability to stream movies from our computers at home.


Ally wasn't as thrilled to be sleeping in the RV when she could have been hanging out with her cousin right across the street.  But I'm a firm believer in forced family time.  :)


The next day we all watched the Super Bowl which is the only time any of us EVER watch football.


Aden and William lost interest early on and played in his room.


By the end of the game, the crowd was restless and began to attack Tom.


No comments:

Post a Comment