Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Surprises!

You have probably already seen our Family Valentine's Day greeting card but here are some of the pictures that didn't make the cut....








Every year I wake up my family and fill their bellies with heart shaped pancakes and eggs.


Here is the sleepy crew.


Tom and I actually celebrated Valentine's day as a couple.  Usually we just focus on the kids but this year I was really into it.  First surprise for Tom was a gift certificate for a massage that I had scheduled for him that day at 10am.


More yummy pancakes.  I love my William's and Sonoma pancake molds.  I think I have a set for every holiday.


Instead of doing our school work, we played hooky and enjoyed some extreme cookie decorating!


And cupcake decorating...




Then, after work and treat decorating, I surprised Tom with a delicious sushi dinner and then a trip up to the temple to check out the beautiful city view.


And while all the things I did for Tom were appreciated, I think I got the best V-day surprise.  
See Below!


No comments:

Post a Comment