I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with my Dad. Why is this blog worthy??? Up until about a year and a half ago we never really talked much. Don't get me wrong! He has always been a great father. He is super supportive and I always have known that he is there for me. But now that we have a few hobbies in common, he is down right fun. Or maybe I'm finally fun. Either way, it is awesome to be able to share our excitement about Jeeping and Ham radio. I could almost say that I was the son he never had but he has a son and he is pretty rad too. I guess that makes me the second son he never had! :).
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Phone time with Dad
I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with my Dad. Why is this blog worthy??? Up until about a year and a half ago we never really talked much. Don't get me wrong! He has always been a great father. He is super supportive and I always have known that he is there for me. But now that we have a few hobbies in common, he is down right fun. Or maybe I'm finally fun. Either way, it is awesome to be able to share our excitement about Jeeping and Ham radio. I could almost say that I was the son he never had but he has a son and he is pretty rad too. I guess that makes me the second son he never had! :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment